Mini Declutter Workbook
Simple Life of a Lady
Need something to motivate you to declutter? If you're just starting out, and not even sure how or where to start, this mini workbook is for you!
This mini workbook will help you:
- Be clear with your reasons why you want to declutter
- Plan your decluttering journey using a declutter calendar
- Start with the easiest stuff to declutter
- Have direction on which stuff and what area to focus on in a room
With something like this in your hand, decluttering shouldn't be so hard to start!
- Why am I decluttering worksheet (1 page)
- Blank declutter calendar (1 page)
- 50 easy things to declutter (1 page)
- 101 things to declutter from bedroom (2 pages)
- Declutter checklist for bathroom (1 page)
- Declutter checklist for master's bedroom (1 page)
- Declutter checklist for pantry, kitchen and dining room (1 page)
- Declutter checklist for living room and linen closet (1page)
- Declutter checklist for laundry room (1 page)
- Title (1 page)
This file must be downloaded on a laptop or PC.
Please do not download it in your Iphone, Ipad or Android devices, as it might not download the file properly.
This is in PDF format, so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open it. If you don't have an Adobe Reader yet in your computer, here's a link to download it for free.
You will receive an email with a link to your product.
Simply click the link to download the file.
When the download is done, you will usually find the file in the Downloads folder in My Computer.
Since this product is very easy to download, we do not provide any technical assistance, as we do not see a need for it at the moment.